Self publish and keep your money

Posted on December 16, 2012


If you have ever wanted to self publish on Amazon through the kindle platform, this is essential information. If you do not reside in the U.S., you must go through the process of getting an EIN number to be able to fill out and submit the WBEN8 form – the holy grail, and what you need so as not to have 30% of your revenue held back in taxes. This is definitely satisfying – enjoy.

Posted in: Publishing